Bellasymphony

November 21, 2010

A time to be thankful

Not only during this time of the year should we be thankful, but everyday of our lives. I am so thankful that God continues to shower me with His mercy, grace, and unfailing love. He has touched my life tremendously, and I am so thankful that He is in control of all things, and nothing is a surprise to Him.

I can go on and on for the many blessings I am thankful for like my little family with their love, hugs, and kisses; my parents with their advice, unending encouragement, and quick hand to help; brother and sister; friends that are more like sisters; a roof over our head, with food, clothing, and blankets during this rough economy; and God's goodness, grace, and miracles in things I never thought possible.


With that being said, I have a little giveaway in the spirit of being thankful this Thanksgiving. Five entries will be selected, by the famous random generator, to win a BOGO listing in my {shop}. In order to participate, all I ask is that you leave me a comment as to what you are most thankful for at this moment.

You can also get bonus entries by posting this on the following and leaving me a link to it:

Facebook (I have to be able to see it, so private accounts won't work..sorry!)
Your personal blog (I need to be able to see it)
Your shop/store blog (Ineed to be able to see it)
Twitter

The winners will be announced on Friday the 26th...good luck!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I am most thankful for the wonderful, devoted, hard working husband that I have. And the two most adorable little boys that God has given me as he continues to bless my life.

Unknown said...

I also have this on my facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/terras.treasures

Unknown said...

I also featured this on my blog.

http://onlyterrastreasures.blogspot.com/2010/11/awesome-giveaway.html

kellee said...

I am especailly thankful for my family and every moment I get to spend with them. I'm thankful for Faith telling me almost constantly, that I'm her "best mama", for Verity's little arms around my neck, and for my loving husband who holds my hand in the car.

slb3334 said...

I am thankful for my family.

slb3334@gmail.com

Janice said...

I am daily thankful that I get another day to lay down my life at the feet of Christ by serving my family, friends and community.

Sharon said...

I am thankful especially this Thanksgiving(the first after losing a dear family one)that we have a strong, gracious and loving God that knows each of our needs to keep us strong and our eyes toward the prize.

Kim Armstrong said...

I am thankful for all the wonderful people in my life. I have an amazing husband that is willing to put up with me and everything I throw at him (not literally). We have two healthy and vibrant babies and more friends and family than we can count. I am thankful for all the strangers that I come in contact with that remind me that chivalry is NOT dead, parents do still teach values, and you are as good as you treat others. I am thankful to be alive, and living the life I have.

Kim at Rosie Face said...

I'm attaching your blog link to my Facebook page, Rosie Face Boutique, sells handmade accessories, gifts and photography props. Thank you for coming up with such an awesome giveaway!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rosie-Face/135249996497075

navyquiltnana said...

I am most thankful for family and friends. I enjoy their laughter and encouragement. We all need each other in these troubling times.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for my precious baby girl and little man, and my caring husband....also that my dad is going well with his chemotherapy.


Nereda